- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reporting to Technical Service Manager Center Italy, we are looking for a Technical Service Specialist for Lazio Region to join ourDiagnostic team in Italy.
Abbott's Diagnostics Division is looking for a Technical Service Specialist for Lazio region (field based).
1. Primary objective of the position
The Technical Service Specialist is responsible for performing planned maintenance activities, hardware and software upgrades (TSBs) and for back up first line level one service and assisting with installations and deinstallations..
2. Major accountabilities
- Provides first line service to Abbott Ambassadors (service interventions requiring less than 4 hours labor time)
- Schedules and perform planned maintenance (PM) activities
- Assists with instrument installations and deinstallations
Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score (NPS), service key performance indicators achievement and economic growth and profitability per district.
3. Educational background
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience is required
- Bachelor / Engineering degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred
4. Requirements / Work experience
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically lab staff
- Technical expert for product line responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software
5. Work place Lazio region
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application as PDF.
Italy Rome : Via Giorgio Ribotta 9
Yes, 100 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.