- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft Milan is looking for UI Artists to be involved in the production of a prestigious AAA title.
The UI Artists will be responsible for designing, prototyping and creating the graphic elements of the videogame interface and the menu. In particular they will organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements and find solutions in order to foster easy access to the navigation menu and make the game user-friendly.
• Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces;
• Shape UI and menu according to game design needs and art direction;
• Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces;
• Keep control of assets production, respecting technical constraints and optimization guideline.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong graphic design skills (quick sketch, layouts and mockup);
• Strong knowledge of industry standard 2D graphic tools (e.g. and Adobe® Photoshop®; Illustrator; Adobe® Flash®; After Effects etc.);
• Experience with real-time engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal, etc.);
• Experience with 3D tools (e.g. Maya, 3DS Max etc.);
• Ability to design and implement UI solutions to improve the ergonomic quality of the game;
• Previous experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design;
• Written and oral English.
As a bonus:
• Proficiency in scripting (e.g. ActionScript, Python etc.);
• Experience on motion graphics.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
In order to consider your application, please send the link to your portfolio/showreel.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.