- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76210 Research/Development 9/2/2019 Beijing, China
1. PC/Server Platform DC2DC Solution Sizing and Evaluation.
2. Board Level DC2DC Schematic and Layout Design(i.e. guide PCB Engineer to do Placement and Routing)
3. DC2DC Power Integrity Simulation and Analysis.
4. Create DC2DC Validation Plan, and Debug.
1. Bachelor or above in Electric Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Automation Major.
2. 5+ years experiences in DC2DC Development and Validation.
3. Tolerance to pressure and good communication. Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional team.
4. CET-4 or Above. Proficient in spoken and written English
- scientists and researchers
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.