- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ho Chi Minh City
1. Review, understand and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures of Safety, Quality, and 5S.
2. Direct supervision of work force to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs
3. Maintain quality standards on all products to ensure manufacturing with zero defect methodology
4. Ensure proper training is given and recorded for all employees in an effort to reduce quality concerns.
5. Maintain and provide technical support on equipment in assigned area to meet all tool performance goals
6. Foster a positive team environment and assist coworkers as required
7. Comply with all company policies and procedures
Bachelor degree in the engineering field of Mechatronics/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience
Proficient in English communication
Employee motivation, strong leadership qualities
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
Can work on shift schedule
Fresh : up to 3 years of experience, senior : minimum 3 years of working experience in the same field up
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.