- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ho Chi Minh City
1. Maintain the equipment performance and perform troubleshooting for issues
2. Install, qualify and put into operation the module equipment and process.
3. Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met.
4. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
5. Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partner with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
6. Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
BS in Mechanical, Systems, Electronic/Electrical Engineering
Proficient in English communication
Experience with manufacturing equipment and equipment design
Experience with developing efficient, workable equipment solutions in an industrial environment.
Can work on shift schedule
Fresh : up to 3 years of experience, senior : minimum 3 years of working experience in the same field up
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.