- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Munich, EMEA
6 days ago(7/12/2019 12:28 PM)
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Join a team that has been helping Red Hat grow at an impressive pace and plays an instrumental role in achieving business success for Red Hat. The Red Hat Talent Acquisition (TA) team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join us in Munich, Germany on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract. The TA team is divided into two equal peer teams: Advisory and Recruiting. In this role, you'll join the Recruiting team who are our experts in identifying, attracting, engaging, and assessing external talent according to the requirements of our business leaders. You will focus on developing relationships with top talent and building talent pipelines in local market, while serving as a marketeer for the Red Hat brand in a competitive candidate market. You'll collaborate with a TA advisor, who focuses on building an effective and scalable recruitment process, enabling the business to make smart talent decisions and continuously evolving how the TA operates. Together, you will build and nurture solid hiring manager relationships and help bring new sales and services talent to the German team, as well as to other countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). Successful applicants must reside in a country where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Build long-lasting relationships and network with top sales and services talent in local markets
- Create and implement outbound recruiting plans to actively approach prospective candidates and talent pools
- Source candidates using a variety of creative, cost-effective, and diverse methods including direct sourcing, networking, internet research, and employee referrals
- Empower and develop the Red Hat brand in the external marketplace
- Serve as a thought leader and innovator in the TA industry and use social media in unique, creative, and comprehensive ways
- Understand business strategies and challenges and underlying talent strategies
- Maintain an outstanding level of candidate assessment and presentation to the business managers in culture fit and other key competencies
- Serve as the main point of contact for our business managers for market intelligence and external benchmarking
- Experience as a recruiter, ideally for sales or services-related roles in the IT industry
- Experience with a variety of interviewing techniques, particularly in competency-based interviewing
- Passionate about finding the best talent in the market for any given role
- Excellent business insight and success in presenting a company's business model
- Solid experience with professional social media tools like LinkedIn
- Demonstrated success in persuading key decision makers in the assessment and selection process
- Solid understanding of the German job market
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to thrive in a team-based, dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle high-touch, multi-location recruitment
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
- human resources
About the company
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, virtualization, storage, Linux, and middleware technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. And as the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat enables the creation of relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Red Hat is an S&P company with more than 70 offices spanning the globe, empowering our customers' businesses and mission critical IT demands.