- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Solutions Architect - Austria
7 days ago(2/4/2020 11:04 AM)
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Solutions Architect for the Austrian market to join us in Vienna, Austria. In this role, you will be the catalyst who creates possibilities, solves problems, and establishes working relationships with our customers. You'll discover and analyze our customers' business and technical needs and collaborate with the Sales and technical delivery teams to help customers invest in the right solutions from across the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat Virtualization, and cloud solutions to allow their systems to run faster and more efficiently. As a Solutions Architect, you will be a crucial part of the first experience our customers have with Red Hat. This role can be based anywhere in Austria, preferably Vienna.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide presales technical support for the development and implementation of complex offerings and solutions
- Prepare detailed specifications of our offerings, deliver presentations, and demonstrate solutions and services to sales associates and customers
- Present complex middleware solutions to potential customers and design value-based architectures, explaining the application and ROI of these technology solutions
- Deliver compelling recommendations that will result in the closing of new sales
- Gain deep understanding of customer business and IT environments; collaborate with sales teams to assess the potential application of Red Hat’s offerings
- Communicate value, progress, and status of sales opportunities to all stakeholders; share knowledge and findings to allow team members to learn from your work
- 2+ years of experience working in sales engineering, consulting, IT architecture, or equivalent role supporting enterprise accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels
- Ability to interpret customer business problems and technical issues and effectively explain how specific solutions solve them
- Knowledge of enterprise solutions and architectures, e.g., cloud, big data, virtualization, storage, RDBMS or enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools like Oracle or SAP, middleware, clustering, and high availability
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
About the company
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, virtualization, storage, Linux, and middleware technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. And as the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat enables the creation of relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Red Hat is an S&P company with more than 70 offices spanning the globe, empowering our customers' businesses and mission critical IT demands.