- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76756 Sales 9/4/2019 Auckland, New Zealand
Lenovo is a $51 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people…come join the fun!
The Channel Account Executive is responsible for the NZ channel and end user sales execution, through key local distributors and key Business Partners (selected Platinum and Gold) and for fulfilment for “Relationship” strategy (in Public Sector, Large Enterprise, Education & Global Accounts).
• Growth in Managed Partner depth and breadth.
• Acquisition and retention of targeted SMB End Users
• Grow revenue and profit
• Increase market share
• Improve productivity
• A proven successful track record in channel sales (T1, T2 BP Management) - required
• Presentation Skills – C level - required
• End User Engagement - preferred
• Project Management - preferred
• Marketing insight – preferred
• The dedication and persistence to learn and to be an expert incorporating constant industry changes
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, public speaking
• Self-motivated, able to influence and manage different stakeholders
• Foundational Competencies (accountability, teamwork)
• Relationship Development (channel partner/customer focussed, dealing with ambiguity)
• Sales Cycle Management (identifying, qualifying, proposing solutions, closing)
• Territory Management (account management, territory goals, product knowledge)
Lenovo is an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a market-competitive salary and benefits package including: An external benefits package, an Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, a reward and recognition program that provides the opportunity to win cash and non-cash incentives, flexible work arrangements and professional and interpersonal development programs tailored to your needs.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Lenovo_ANZ
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LenovoAPCareers
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.