- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who You'll Work With
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by managing a set of customers. The role will build direct relationships with end user organizations on major opportunities and will work closely with and leverage the selected channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within their territory.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
What You'll Do
* Driving customer success of SP industry by achieving sales and customer satisfaction goals
* Possessing strategic technical & Architecture Play knowledge, and being able to do Integrated Territory Plan for provincial & municipal level.
* Applying sales experience working with corporate partners, especially local partner to cover local business and growth.
* Responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years
* Developing and executing sales strategy and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment
* Along with sales planning, to be responsible for accurate forecasting
* Direct customer contact comprising a major portion of this assignment
Who You Are
* At least 8 years Sales Experiences in account and channel at North area of China; At least 5 years Sales experience in SP accounts.
* Demonstrated Sales record year on year
* Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
* Will need to make important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities
* BA degree - MBA or graduate degree preferred
* Specific examples of closing deals
* Developing customer relationships
* Understanding a broad range of Cisco technologies required
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.