- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As part of the LCS Auto Team, you will manage all automotive related clients include China/Global Automotive manufacturers, dealers and ride sharing companies.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Client-facing experience. Experience in partner and stakeholder relationship management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- 10 years of experience in sales and marketing or a consulting functions.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales experience with a focus on building relationships with clients.
- Established relationships within the technology and digital industry.
- Effective organizational, analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Work with clients to articulate the Auto company go-to-market strategy. Oversee digital marketing communication strategy and implementation across all Google key products.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies. Drive business growth in the region/industry by developing senior-level relationships and highly customized solutions.
- Formulate global account strategy at both global and HQ level in partnership with cross-functional and cross-geographic teams.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
- Increase the client and agency base and optimize their advertising expenditures. Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate to targeted events and conferences.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate