- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR25,000.00 - ZAR27,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Do you want to work for the global leader in the language services and technology industry? Are you interested in helping international brands/organizations find and implement solutions that allow them to communicate, operate and sell their products and services efficiently and effectively? And are you the type of person who enjoys working in an innovative and vibrant workplace? Then TransPerfect is for you!
So you like what you hear but haven’t worked in 'language’ before? That is not a problem, TransPerfect is far from "just a translation agency". Our services portfolio covers everything from business support services such as interpretation, multicultural and digital marketing, SEO and website globalization to multimedia work, video, e-learning and training, and legal support services. All services and client partnerships are aided by best-in-breed software platforms, specialized in optimizing business processes.
That’s enough about us - what about you?
We look for and appreciate anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in! We offer a fast growth path and provide full training around our services, technology solutions and workflows. Therefore the key skills we are looking for are solid communication and relationship building abilities, keeping a cool head if situations get a bit stressful and really owning your role, taking responsibility for your clients and their business success.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We have 90 offices worldwide but this particular opportunity is based in our London office.
Our office is young and multicultural (15+ nationalities), we offer career development and an attractive bonus plan and social events are organized frequently.
Full details on the role are below:
The Account Manager position has a dual responsibility, focused around developing business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
- Develop a full understanding of the capabilities, benefits and competitive advantages of TransPerfect’s services and technology offering
- Educate and drive understanding with your clients with regards to TransPerfect’s value add processes and services
- Build client relationships across existing and new companies
- Engage in understanding clients’ industries, business needs and company culture to work strategically with your client and support their growth
- In coordination with your manager, identify opportunities and contacts that will lead to growing your book of business and expanding our partnership with clients in a strategic way
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations
- Quote, manage and bill projects on a daily basis, co-ordinating with clients and production teams to ensure these run smoothly and profitably
Essential skills and experience required:
- Previous Account Management experience is beneficial but not essential
- Interest in or previous experience in Strategic Business Development
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English and French
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build strategic relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
For over 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $615 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 85 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation
- iso 9001