- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As an Account Manager within the Telesales team, you will be working independently on your client portfolio. For this role, you will be focusing on selling tech products such as electronic and IT products to French speaking clients.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Following up on incoming leads
- Performing around 12 qualitative calls per day
- Preparing offers
- Following up on clients
- Administrative tasks such as e-mailing & updating the database
- Closing the deal!
- At least a B2 level of French
- Business level English
- A technical degree is a must
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Ability to work independently, you have to have a commercial mindset
- Preferably you access to a car, since the company is difficult to reach by public transport
- An extensive training which consists out of training on the job and digital training through e-learnings
- A competitive salary, 25 holiday days and 9 extra ADV days
- You will work in a small team which now consists out of 8 people
Good to know
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.