- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Almere Stad
Nilfisk is on a strategic journey from a product-oriented manufacturing company to a customer-driven sales organization, where investments in new technologies and the intelligent use of data will enable us to better meet our customers’ demands. We are looking for employees, who are motivated by change, and who want to be part of this journey.
We enable sustainable cleaning worldwide to improve quality of life. Today, Nilfisk offers high-end cleaning tools and reliable after-sales services to the professional and industrial market.
We are looking for an Account Manager in North West Netherlands.
Develop long-term relationships with small up untill large customers/endusers across all customer segments and covering the entire professional product portfolio in a specific region/country. Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuous search for new business and following up on sales leads (Pursue sales leads), visit existing- and new customers, assess customer's needs and suggest appropriate products and services, promote products and close sales. Respond to customer's enquiries, negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and concluded sales orders to meet revenue targets. Be primary point of contact and build long term relationships with customers.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal/external stakeholders. Forecast and track key account metrics
- Make offers, update digital customer files, provide weekly information about pipeline to be used for best guess. Estimated time spent can vary depending on size, complexity and number of customers.
EDUCATION: University degree (Bachelor)
EXPERIENCE: Desire a minimum of 5 years experience in sales and key account management. Fluency in Dutch and English.
KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Customer focused personality, good network building
- High level of professionalism and communicating with impact
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks
- Accountable, quality driven
- Team oriented with a solution mentality
- Task oriented and sales driven
- Familiar with CRM systems COMPUTER SKILLS:
Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Outlook