- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Make Retail a strategic priority for Google as one of China Large Customer Sales key strategy in next few years, and work with team to:
- Build 2-3 years business growth drivers beyond current strong growth in retail vertical.
- Work out solution to transformer retail vertical beyond marketing, covering entire retail value chain.
- Grow talents in the team in order to build the high performing team, especially the young talents.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in online sales, business development and digital advertising sales/marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proven track record in client relationship management, client servicing and consultative selling.
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital performance media advertising, competitive landscape and Google's products.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work with business partner and leader to directly manage clients for growth.
- Develop tactical account planning based on client’s business objectives, manage campaign delivery and account performance.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of client’s industry, market, audience and creative and materialize those insights through Google solution upsell.
- Serve as liaison between clients and Google advertising products, advocate and increase client adoption, summarize best practice and feedback to the product team.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate