- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll Do
Global Service Provider group (GSP) in Cisco is responsible for business with Service provider customers. In GSP, we help the Service Providers grow their network and revenues from voice, video and data services, transform their networks and shape their vision for the future.
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers: we are looking for a bright individual who will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy for a Tier 1 High-Speed Service Provider in Hungary. Ideally you will need to have experience of selling to Service Providers.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction. Ideally you will need to have experience selling to Service Providers.
In this job you will:
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco teams, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions,
products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales
and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that
could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Who You Are
Optical & Core Routing & Switching technical knowledge
- Data Center switching and computing
- Mobile and fixed backhauling and aggregation
- Software defined Networking and Orchestration
- Mobile technologies like Data- and Voice core systems
- Self-optimizing Networks and Automation
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.