- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Strategist in this fast moving environment within Southeast Asia, you are in charge of a portfolio of high potential small and medium-sized advertisers in Singapore. Providing them with outstanding consultancy services, you will help advertisers grow their business and maximize their returns through a combination of one-to-one and scalable outreach or support.
You will work in partnership with existing Google Ads advertisers to understand their strategies and increase their understanding of Google advertising solutions. You will provide them with tactical implementation and maintenance support of their Google Ads accounts.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in sales, media, advertising, e-commerce or search.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Urdu fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to travel to Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and/or Bangladesh as required.
- Experience working in Asia or Southeast Asia.
- Proven ability to work in a team and take initiative.
- Detail-oriented with the ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Analyze and prioritize accounts in an assigned portfolio to proactively identify opportunities and pitch recommendations to advertisers. Improve campaign performance and maximize opportunities through consultative approaches via email or phone.
- Drive growth for Google, be accountable for team's quarterly goals.
- Develop detailed Google Ads campaign proposals for new advertisers as well as execute quick optimizations with a high degree of quality.
- Support, and communicate effectively with English and Urdu speaking clients.
- Keep advertiser objectives in mind (this includes developing keywords, advertising texts, placement sites and other campaign parameters or features suggestions).
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate