- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Helping internal EY teams and EY clients to achieve higher productivity by automating and optimizing repetitive tasks. Everything you will do will help EY teams and clients to work more efficiently: from deployment and setup of new and innovative systems to designing and developing custom tools to help teams work more effectively. As an optimization Specialist, you will work on various projects and engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader.
What we expect from you is
• Basic knowledge of at least one of these programming languages (VBA – visual basic for applications, C#, C++, Java, SQL). VBA knowledge would be an advantage.
• Advanced knowledge in MS excel
• Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in accounting processes optimization
• Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong academic record including the university degree in information systems/ mathematics/ economics/ finance/ accounting or related area. (could be last year student)
• Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English
What we offer to you is
• Work in bright, friendly and energetic teams
• Participation in international projects and teamwork with our leaders and industry leading client people
• Faster than ever growth of your personal and professional skills
• Boost the potential of your accounting and programing knowledge by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies
• The mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop
Who we are
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Follow us on Facebook:
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.