- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Responsible for the collection and maintenance of a regional portfolio of accounts receivable
- Effectively communicates with salesand other internal departments to drive process improvements and achieve assigned targets
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to telephone contact, delinquency correspondence, payment research and effectively communicating with customers to secure payment while enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Prepare account reconciliation information for customers and generate delinquency correspondence as needed.
- Exceed/achieve 3 main goals month over month/quarter over quarter: cash collection, total past due aging improvement, improvement in bad debt reserve buckets 180+
- Enter disputes into FSCM and work with the Customer Care, Sales and Service to resolve them timely.
- Analyzes account performance, makes recommendations to release orders on past due accounts and investigates bankruptcy claims.
- Coordinate efforts and/or refer accounts to third party action when internal collections are not effective.
- Maintain records and files and generate related reports.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance/economics area)
- 1-2 years experience in collections or other AR area
- Must have experience with MS Office and ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Must be driven to achieve results and function within a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Fluent in English - at least CEFR C1 level
- Evening working hours: (8.5h between 2pm and 12am) What we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- attractive nightshift bonus
- night taxi service (within Krakow municipality borders)
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruit served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation! #LI-JL1
About the company