- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Acquisition Relationship Officer : 0000DWNY
A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- Prospect and visit the target / potential customers for the expansion of our personal financial services;
- Perform telemarketing calls and channel development for exploring new customers;
- Conduct outreaching sales activities such as seminar and channel promotions for increasing customer base;
- Provide quality phone banking services and handle customer enquiries.
- College’s degree or above
- 1-2 years' experience in sales or marketing, preferably gained in foreign banks
- Strong customer service orientation, out-going and aggressive personality, good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 02:36:22 Unposting Date
- customer service
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.