- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Admin Support Associate with French
We are looking French-speaking candidates, who would like to join various administrative support roles and drive the functioning of our internal teams. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, or supporting various administration activities, we have interesting opportunities for you.
You will work as the part of the Administration and Workplace Services function with the main objective to perform administrative activities around the purchase order creation, which would provide you with the opportunity to interact with French suppliers and EY France executives.
Your key responsibilities
• Prepare purchase order form for the defined process cycle
• Connect via email or phone with stakeholders and third party suppliers in order to obtain and confirm data and information
• Perform research on referencing data base for existing data on suppliers
• Capture/create purchase orders in EY tools
• Coordinate various admin tasks related to process completion
• Prepare reports/summary on process for the management
Skills and attributes for success
• You are fluent in French language (C1 level) and very good in English language (B2)
• You enjoy performing various administrative tasks as well as different tools and applications
• You possess very strong analytical skills
• Customer orientation and attention to details are your professional marks
• Being a team player is important to you
• You are available for a full-time job on the basis of an employment contract
• Experience in risk or procurement area would be an asset
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a French-English-speaking candidate, team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What working at EY GDS offers
Working at EY GDS offers a great opportunity to improve your interpersonal and analytical skills, gain experience working in fast-paced environment and a chance to excel your language skills during daily cooperation with our colleagues and clients. If you would like to master in the above areas, have confidence with professional client service and good teaming is important to you, the position if just perfect for you, so don’t hesitate and apply!
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.