- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.Come and be a part of this success.
About the role
The Administrator PMO assist with day-to-day administrative support to the GAS Projects team. The Administrator PMO responsible to schedule meetings, records decisions.
- Demonstrates and instils an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
- Demonstrates commitment to the BHP Charter and Code of Business Conduct.
- Assist Program Lead and Program Specialist(s) in managing and controlling changes to scope, schedule, cost and quality standards expected from the project teams.
- Assists the Program Lead in the administrative, financial and scheduling control (i.e. capacity and capability resource plans) of projects governed and executed by the GAS Projects team on a day-to-day basis.
- Provides administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, meeting minutes and follow up on action items resulted from the meeting.
- Follows up on issues and risks action items, ensure appropriate mitigations and risk owners complete the tasks.
- Manages all project calendars, travel arrangement and team events e.g. team building, team lunch etc.
- Responsible for new staff on boarding on claims, SharePoint access, email distribution etc.
- Assists in raising purchase requisitions, follow up on quotation and purchase order cycle for GAS Projects.
- Liaises with various project team periodic status report.
- Assists in development of project collateral or deliverables as required.
- Provides support to the other GAS Projects as required.
- Supports document management e.g. project artefacts for GAS Projects within SharePoint
- Any other ad hoc assignments delegated by Program Lead.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline(s).
Experience & Technical Competencies
- Minimum two years’ experience working on large scale enterprise-wide projects with global stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, conscientious and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Being flexible and adaptable, and find new ways of solving challenges.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) across relevant stakeholder groups to provide quick and accurate responses to all queries and relevant support as required.
- Has basic knowledge on SharePoint administration.
Fluent English, both verbal and written
About the company
BHP Billiton is the world's largest mining company. Its origin comes from the merger (2001) of the Australian company Broken Hill Proprietary (BHP) and the British company Billiton.