- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76166 Engineering 9/4/2019 Taipei City, Taiwan
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Its has successfully embarked into intelligent transformation” to capitalise on the rapid growth of the internet of things (IoT) market globally, as well as the wider adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employ fantastic people…come join the fun!
• Lead Lenovo engineering team and ODM/Inhouse design partners to design and validate reliable, cost effective and high quality server products
• Lead Lenovo engineering team and ODM/Inhouse design partners on defect analysis and problem solving
• Manage ODM/Inhouse design partners and provide professional guidance through product development lifecycle
• Work closely with worldwide architecture and marketing team for product definition
• Provide technical leadership to design teams and support worldwide extended teams, i.e. procurement, manufacturing, service, quality team
• Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress and issue resolution
• Write technical document, i.e. system specification
• Experience working and managing ODMs
• Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in systems design in server related industry (integrated electrical circuit, designing complex circuit like servers, cellphone.. etc)
• Proven board design experience with CAD design tools like Orcad, Allegro, Cadence
• Good knowledge in high speed design, signal integrity issues and power distribution techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Chinese
• Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals; Proven technical leadership skills and experienced in mentoring and guiding teams.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical disciplines.
• Familiar with x86 Server platform
- ms project
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.