- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Affluent Cards Product Manager - Group Lifestyle FinancingThis role is responsible in managing the Affluent segment products which includes the OCBC and Bank of Singapore VOYAGE Card.
As a Product Manager, the candidate needs to be proficient in Product P&L, Rewards program, MOB campaigns and be in tuned with the competitive market. The VOYAGE Card programme is a very high touch product serving 4 segments.
The candidate that we are looking for is responsible for but not limited to:
- Customer Engagement - this is an ongoing process with various stakeholders of OCBC bank and OCBC Premier Bank.
- Usage & Partnership Programs - Design and execute monthly and quarterly campaigns with exclusive privileges and experiences for the Affluent base
- Events Management (Monthly): End-to-end. From designing event to engaging partners for the event to RSVP to event display design.
- Understanding of Wealth Management products
- Customer Service Management: Be comfortable with UHNW individuals and be able to manage complaints etc
- Be comfortable with engaging the C-Suite base e.g., during events, presentations
- Stakeholder management: Good stakeholder management skills is required to manage segment and support partners to drive the bank's objectives
- Be proficient in Customer journey: for every touchpoint of the customer, the PM is expected to own and ensure the customer journey is as seamless as possible and challenge the existing processes in place today towards a smooth and seamless experience
- Be comfortable with and appreciate the affluent lifestyle, marketing speak and experience
- Business, Economics and/or Marketing Degree
- Min 6-8 years experience in Financial Services
- Solid understanding of cards and lending landscape and financial dynamics
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships to drive business growth
- Personal attributes include - - Abilities to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Organised thinker, planner and executor
- Works independently
- Customer centric
- Comfortable with numbers and data analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinking with hands-on attitude is a must
- customer service