- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
(AM/M), OSPL - Client Onboarding
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Onboard clients by assisting them with their trading accounts application particularly for Corporate and FIs
- Perform client documentation checks, regulatory AML and KYC due diligence
- Attend to day-to-day account application related inquiries from TR / customers through various form of communication ie. face-to-face, phone or emails.
- Conduct periodic review on existing trading accounts
- Assist clients with account maintenance requests that require client due diligence checks.
- Work with stakeholders within and across the entities on process automation for client onboarding and deliver digital transformation initiatives, particularly for Corporate and FIs account opening.
- - Reporting to:
- AVP, Client Onboarding
- Degree holder
- 2 to 3 yrs of relevant working experience preferred
- Able to work well independently with minimal guidance
- Highly proficient in MS Office products
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Knowledge in securities, futures and forex products and stock market would be advantageous
- directors and executives