- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Analyst – Management Information (MI), Third Party Security Risk About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Group Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) organisation is instrumental in protecting and ensuring the resilience of Standard Chartered Bank's data and IT systems by managing information and cyber security (ICS) risk across the enterprise. As a critical function reporting into the Group Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Office of the CISO serves as the first line of defence for assuring ICS controls are implemented effectively and in accordance with the ICS Risk Framework and for instilling a culture of cyber security within the Bank..The Office of the CISO is central to ensuring the Bank's ability to meet its ICS commitments to internal and external stakeholders, including regulators, as well as maintaining an acceptable ICS risk profile that is regularly reported to the Board.
The Analyst- Management Information (MI) role sits within the Third Party Security Risk team. The main responsibility of the Analyst - Management Information (MI) will be to support the Manager - Manager - Management Information (MI), Third Party Security Risk in delivering to the Global Head of Third Party Security Risk the third party security risk program through forward planning of assessments, reporting on progress of assessments and observations, analysing performance and delivery of team members, and maintaining appropriate internal controls.
- Support Coordination and plan TPSAs with external assessors
- Analyse the performance and delivery of team members and external assessors against defined objectives
- Develop and produce MIs / reports reporting progress of assessments and observations in a timely fashion
- Effectively monitor and report on third party security risk compliance to stakeholders globally
- Assist in the development of policies, internal controls, procedures and guidelines to ensure efficient effective execution of the TPSA process and reporting
- Assist in the design of future data analytics, reporting platforms
- Designs appropriate business and risk forum reporting & MI
- Assists in the design of future data lake / robotics reporting opportunities
- Support any training and awareness initiatives relating to third party security risk
- Develops reporting stakeholder engagement
- Ad Hoc project involved as required
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate leadership ability to ensure that the team achieves the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in technology or information security, preferably in Banking and Financial services sector or related fields
- Mastery of Excel in analysis and reporting is a must
- Operational experience managing the activities of a team to achieve desired outcomes
- Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Background in information security, data privacy, or risk and compliance is a plus
- Data analytics skills and competency with data analytical tools (e.g. ACL or IDEA) will be a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .
- ms project