- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As an analyst within our Secured Funding Reporting team you will play an integral role and be responsible for the management and reporting of the bank’s securitisation and covered bond program, this requires preparation, review and analysis of all secured funding reporting requirements.
The successful candidate will have exposure to Secured Funding, Treasury and Mortgage product reporting and will have an opportunity to gain exposure to the wider dimensions of financial analysis and reporting.
• Preparation of monthly trust cashflows and distributions
• Monthly cashflow analysis for the securitisation and covered bond trust
• Maintenance of loan information in secured funding system;
• Maintenance of collateral data integrity;
• Completion of monthly reporting to Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA);
• System enhancements for new products/funding initiatives;
• Assist with cover pool monitor process, SOX audit and compliance test
• Assist with updating of operational procedures for new products/funding initiatives;
• Assist with control and compliance with secured funding procedure manual;
• Assist finance teams with month end and year end accounting queries related to Secured Funding;
• Provide assistance to the Manager Secured Funding Reporting as required ;
• Secured Funding related projects and ad-hoc requests
• Great analytical skills
• Possess a high level of accuracy
• Good communication, both written and verbal
• Excellent stakeholder management
• FINSIA/CA / CPA/CFA qualified or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years relevant banking and financial services
• Prior experience with secured funding, securitisation and covered bond management
• Ability to think creatively and strategically
• Degree or Post-graduation qualifications in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.