- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Analyst - SovereignJob Description The Role / Responsibilities:
We have an opportunity for an Analyst in Moody's Sovereign Risk Group (SRG) to join the Singapore-based team and be responsible for the credit analysis of a portfolio of sovereign governments and multinational development banks, with a focus on Asia Pacific sovereign and supranational issuers.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading credit rating agencies. We value and actively promote diversity in our workplace.
The Analyst will provide an insightful credit analysis, maintaining the adequacy of ratings through monitoring and research, interacting with investors and issuers at senior levels, and representing the group at conferences and meetings.
- Experience in sovereign credit analysis or related experience with an in-depth understanding of the drivers of sovereign credit
- Approximately 5-10 years of relevant professional experience. Strong background in macroeconomic analysis required
- Quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build professional relationships at all levels and represent Moody's effectively at a senior level
- Fluency in English is essential. Good knowledge of other language would be an asset.
- Willingness to travel
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- customer service