- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Asia IT & Operations Department - System Operation & AdministrationOverview of Division/Department
Our System Operation and Administration (SOA), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for system operations, application administration, system administration, and system risk control, including IT compliance. Through this department, we manage Head Office systems and application administration projects for the region
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team in project management and ensuring the completion of all processes and tasks as a project manager
- Supporting members and vendors in completing all tasks as required and planned when necessary
- Managing projects, which includes resolving issues, controlling vendors/resources/budgets/schedules, and preparing reports to Management and Head Office for approval if required
- Assisting members or vendors to design applications to meet users or system requirements
- Coordinating all processes to ensure that these are progressing smoothly for users and developers/vendors, as well as for external parties such as industrial parties and auditors.
What you should have:
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Some experience in the IT field with a focus on a project management or experience in Banking will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in VB.Net (or Java, C#) and Oracle (or other RDBMS) on a Windows-basis will be an advantage but not a must
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 2003/2008/2012 server, VMware technology, or network administration will be an advantage but not a must
- Banking Domain knowledge will help the candidate to familiarize themselves with this role quickly
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively across all levels, are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"