- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Analyst, Trade Services, IBGO, Technology and OperationsBusiness Function
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Processing and handling Trade Finance products (Import/Export/SBLC issuance)
- Ensure all transactions and tasks assigned are carried out in accordance with the operating and compliance procedures
- Ensure smooth processing of day to day transactions within stipulated Service Level Agreement
- Ensure assigned operations duties are duly performed
- Ensure adherence to Department SOP, Bank's policies and guidelines
- Perform trade sanctions screening, LLI checks, IMB checks, identifying red flags and escalate as per Bank's procedures
- Timely escalation of operational risks incidents
- Be customer centric and manage queries from clients effectively and provide solutions and or recommendations on trade finance matters
- Liaison with clients on unclear instructions and obtain proper documentation before execution
- Manage daily work flow to meet and exceed client expectations
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Achieve to meet Goals Setting (KPI)
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Participate in assigned UAT and LV for system enhancement and implementation
- Conduct transaction monitoring, follow-up on end to end process handling for structured deals and provide regular status updates to STMO (Structured Trade Middle Office)
- Work closely with STMO, BU, GTS and other stakeholders on the daily transactions
- Filling and archival of bills
- Perform DHL courier manifest and enveloping
- Fresh graduate from a recognized university and/or at least 2 to 3 years working experience in the Trade Finance Operations within a bank, preferably in the Structured and Commodity finance environment
- Client service oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgement on transaction monitoring and escalation of red flags
- Proficient in SWIFT messages such as MT7xx, MT4xx, MT202 and MT103
- Conversant and competent in application of URC522 and URR725
- Good working knowledge of UCP600, ISBP, ISP98 and Incoterms would be an added advantage.
- Good working attitude and positive mindset
- Ability to work effectively, independently and a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization and demands of both internal and external stakeholders
- Conversant & competent in application of UCP600, ISBP, URC522, ISP98, URR725 and Incoterms.
- Work cohesively to build alliances and partnerships with Structured Trade Middle Office (STMO), Regional Trade team, Business Units (RM and GTS) and other stakeholders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- quality control