- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Consultant, you'll find compelling insights within data and use your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. You'll work on strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, and you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex datasets. You’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with business leaders within the organization and with key clients.
As an Analytical Consultant, you'll gain exposure to multiple sectors while working cross-functionally with various teams. You will analyze trends and data that are both internal and external to Google, and extract valuable industry insights. In addition, you will contribute to and drive cross-functional projects, directly impacting the business across various areas.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the Czech and Slovak biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an analytical, research, problem solving, project management role, working with data to identify trends.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with analyzing large and complex datasets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and compelling storylines in order to drive business and client decisions.
- Experience working with complex spreadsheet software/data analysis and putting together impactful presentations.
- Ability to work with SQL.
- Utilize analytical tools and methods to add relevant data to presentations and proposals. Manage the delivery of core strategic planning processes (e.g., annual and quarterly planning, regional business updates, etc.).
- Assume primary responsibility for structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives, developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, analytical guidance, and business judgment to drive projects.
- Work with the team and client stakeholders in order to help them understand how Google data can be paired with their internal business intelligence to improve performance.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with client marketing objectives.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate