- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Analytics Manager - Global BankingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Liaise with new clients in the APAC region on Performance measurement and Risk analytics requirements
• Set-up new client accounts in Statpro
• On-boarding new client including historical returns migration into Statpro, liaision with client and vendor on benchmark requirements and new reports creation
• Reconcile performance data back to source systems to ensure accurate, reliable and consistent reporting
• Collaborate with accounting team for investigation and resolution of any outlier returns
• Review account and benchmarks total returns, absolute and relative attribution based on asset class and/or security level and Risk analytics generated by Statpro for client's reporting
• Preparation of Fund Factsheet
• Ensure timely delivery of performance measurement and attribution and risk analytics reporting's and Factsheet as per SLA with clients.
• Maintain effective communication channels with clients and their fund managers on performance reporting and methodology
Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, or Mathematics. CIPM and/or CFA holders are preferred.
• Minimum three to five years of performance measurement experience required
• Knowledge of performance returns calculation methodologies
• Ability to calculate performance returns using daily or monthly weighted performance calculations
• Knowledge of performance attribution methodologies and GIPS
• Strong knowledge of global fixed income, global equity, and alternative investment product characteristics and analytics calculations and applicability
• Ability to develop and build good/close working relationships with clients and fund managers and internal counterparties
• Knowledge and experience in using spreadsheets, databases, and other desktop applications to retrieve and analyze data
• Working knowledge of Statpro is a strong plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.