- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an Animator with decent animation skills to create high quality animation artwork for our game projects. The ideal candidate should be capable of delivering artwork in a broad range of styles, from cartoon to realistic. This role will be working closely with the Art Lead, game designers and programmers to develop and create the art assets which meet our game’s artistic requirements.
- Create high quality key-frame animations and characters in line with the artistic direction of the project.
- Design, create and test character rigs.
- Maintain and test animation tools and pipelines.
- Interact and collaborate with different teams (the art team, designers and programmers) to fulfill tasks according to production plan.
- Be innovative to propose ideas and be proactive in problem identification and trouble shooting.
- 3-5 years’ or higher animation experience in multiple shipped titles.
- Excellent skills and solid understanding of key frame animation (2D and 3D).
- Proficient with standard industry tools, 3ds Max.
- Outstanding artistic sense
- Must be creative and proactive with the ability of adapting to different game styles (cartoon or realistic).
- Demonstrates the independency, efficiency and commitment to projects/tasks
- A good team player with strong cross-group communication skills.
- Good learning ability, looking for improvements consistently.
- A gamer with the passion and confidence of creating top-quality games.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written or having the willingness to learn and improve
- Working knowledge of Max Script, Python, Rigging experience are Plus
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.