- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
- Create high quality in game animation and in game cut scenes for mobile game
- Deliver a high ended quality on each step of the production, including tracking, retargeting, animation polish and integration.
- Excellent skills of key frame animation
- 3+ year working experience as 3D Animator
- Has cartoon animation experience
- Have rich experience of character skeleton setup
- Proficient with 3d software as Max, Maya, Motion builder
- Outstanding artistic senses and knowledge on cinematographic, such as camera setting, storyboarding
- A good team player and communicate with people with different job family openly
- Complete the task to specifications and manage time efficiently Good learn ability, looking for improvements consistently.
- Working knowledge of Blade Scripting, Max Script, MEL script, Python is a Plus
- Basic to intermediate level of English (oral and written)
- Familiar with animation workflow in Unity
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.