- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
The Program Management Lead will report to the APAC Regional Director and will be based in Singapore. The Program Management Lead will work closely with the APAC Regional Director, and support the APAC Homes business and regional leadership team by managing business operations, in the following areas:
- Strategy: Help set strategy, enable respective functions to execute, and evaluate business performance.
- Manage operating cadence: Manage key meetings and offsites; partner closely with FP&A and Data Science on business reviews.
- Stakeholder Management: Structure analyses and create materials to help teams optimize operating efficiency and communicate to and collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Special Projects: Identify areas of opportunity for potential investment or incubation; manage strategic pilots and business programs as appropriate.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with FP&A to develop consistent reporting dashboards, for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Assess business performance and help deep dive into areas of strength and weakness on regular basis.
- Enable functional leads to provide consistent information to their teams and stakeholders.
- OKR management and understanding of roadblocks and status updating for the APAC Homes business.
- Create materials to communicate strategy and business performance to key stakeholders.
- Ensure cross-functional cohesion between product and operating teams
- Drive weekly, monthly and quarterly business operation meetings across the APAC Homes business.
- Support the APAC Homes business in quarterly and annual planning and budgeting processes in partnership with FP&A and other key stakeholders.
- Conduct deep dives into operational or functional topics as needed.
- Business POC on office infrastructure, HC planning and other key resources/investments across the regions.
- Work with functional leads to set strategy and execute operations.
Oversee Special Projects
- Analyses into new markets
- Analyses into marketing and partnerships
- Analyses into supply
- Design, implement and drive strategic pilots and business programs as appropriate
Qualified candidates will have 10+ years of relevant work experience with strong analytical and business backgrounds as well as an understanding of strategic partnerships and/or marketing and operational experience. They will have worked at a top-tier private equity/investment banking/consulting firm and/or in consumer tech in a capacity where they had to work cross-functionally. They will be a strong written and verbal communicator, with professional working proficiency in English and deep familiarity with the business, economic and cultural environments across the Asia-Pacific region.