- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
App-Dev Senior Internet Sales ConsultantSolutions Consultant
3430. Senior Internet Sales Consultant.PRESALES.PRODAPPS.IC3
As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with customers, Sales and several other Oracle teams to at various levels to design highly scalable, flexible and resilient technology solutions focusing on Application and Service Integration. You will support sales teams to drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers.
As a trusted customer advisor, the Solutions Consultant will help organizations understand best practices around advanced On-Premise (OnP) and Cloud-based solutions, hybrid solutions, as well as how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Oracle solutions within small to mid- sized customers.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Oracle software/technology sales or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to Solution Consultants. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
You will help our customers innovate and grow their business by starting or accelerating their digital transformation. You can contextualize Oracle solutions into customer's industry, in their business language.
You enjoy working with SMB customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers.
You live in the Information Society and leverage its advantages. You have tested many and live by at least some Digital Economy services, e.g.: social networking, digital professional networking, e-hailing, e-shopping clubs, e-government services, etc. You have developed a healthy judgement on what works, what is cool and what is not, by participating in short- and long-lived trends. You can spot digital trends. You have a holistic view of Digital business models and how Technology has enabled them, understanding the links between the Information Society, the Oracle portfolio and strategy, and the customer's ambitions or potential (incl. to disrupt or be disrupted)
Roles and Responsibilities
• In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Oracle solutions. More specifically the Tech portfolio (for the Cloud part of it, please look at PaaS and IaaS services in cloud.oracle.com)
• As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the Oracle platform (OnP and Cloud)
• Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Oracle, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in OnP and on the cloud
• Conduct one-to-one and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Oracle solutions
• Share best-practice knowledge amongst the Oracle community.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
• Position requires approximately 25% travel
• 5+ years of experience in consulting/ design/implementation with enterprise level integration technologies working across a hybrid model, e.g. Enterprise Service Bus, Service Oriented Architecture and Integration Platforms on Cloud with a good understanding of Service and Data Integration needs.
• 5+ years of strong hands-on experience of applications and web-services development and deployment in any mainstream programming languages and frameworks, preferably Java.
• 3+ years relevant experience with mobile technologies for enterprises. An exposure to MBaaS is an added advantage.
• An exposure to API management, micro-services, and container based development will be an added advantage.
• Technical degree required; Computer Science background highly desired
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Familiarity with common enterprise services from Oracle competitors (i.e., Microsoft, IBM, SAP, AWS, Google Cloud)
• Professional experience with architecting/operating solutions and frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, etc.)
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives (up to C-level), IT Management, and developers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as event presentation on-site and via remote digital technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is essential, and French will be an advantage.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force.
As a Senior Internet Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations via the internet and/or in person. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with some supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform their responsibilities is 25%
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 5+ years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- ms project
- operating system