- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CCH® Tagetik , who are we?
Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) enables finance, legal, tax, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. We provide information, software, and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools, and the guidance of subject-matter experts.
We understand the complex challenges that face the Office of the CFO and translate that knowledge into intuitive, enterprise-scale CCH® Tagetik performance management software solutions that drive business results.
With over 180 years’ experience in the markets we serve, Wolters Kluwer is lifting the standard in software, knowledge, tools and education. For more information, visit and.
As part of our services team you help clients solve complex business and technical challenges.
You will join our dynamic team and will act as the helping hand between our customers and the CCH Tagetik application. As an Application Maintenance Consultant at CCH® Tagetik Benelux you can accurately define customer requirements and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
This includes the performance troubleshooting, interpret and solve functional issues and general problem solving. Also you will develop and maintain operating processes and procedures for our customers. You coordinate, document and monitor all functional support cases.
Through a combination of product training and cooperation with our team of seasoned senior consultants, you will acquire a solid knowledge of the CCH Tagetik software. From there, you will dedicate yourself, using exceptional communication skills to keep our excellent and innovative applications running.
With your knowledge, combined with your experience, you will help build solutions to solve our customers’ business challenges.
This is an excellent opportunity for a consultant who (e.g. due to his/her private situation) doesn’t want to travel that much anymore, but still want to work with customers on solutions and support their processes.
- You are a consultant at heart with application maintenance skills and with experience in planning and consolidation solutions.
- Financial or Business Administration degree (HBO/WO) and several years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer/technical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Basic understanding of SQL server scripting, not mandatory
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Financial/accounting background is a plus.
- Knowledge of planning and consolidation and experienced with Performance Management systems would be an advantage.
- Commercial insight and spirit of enterprise.
- Able to learn, get feedback and has self-refection on its own functioning and results.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Dutch and English skills (verbal and writing). However non-native speakers of the Dutch language are welcome to apply. What can we offer you?
CCH Tagetik Benelux is a great company, with high attention for personal development and offers you among other things:
- An excellent salary, bonus and good terms of employment.
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast growing and successful organisation.
- Knowledgeable and motivated colleagues offering deep Tagetik experience.
- While working with us, you’ll acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled training and educational opportunities.