- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
Siemens Software have an exciting new opportunity for a SeniorApplication Support Engineer to join the team. This is European positionmeaning the location of the role can dictated by the location of the successfulcandidate’s residence. In this you will work as single point of contact for akey Customer.
An insight into the position:
- You will act as a senior GTAC support team member providingsupport and expert technical guidance for SISW customers (includingimplementation/installation of our products in GTAC environments, configurationand testing).
- You will provide regular status reports for the customer onthe progress of incident reports.
- Provide technical and business feedback to the customer.
- Persuasively communicates software problems and evaluates responsesfrom product development.
- Assist others in communicating software problems andevaluating the responses from product development.
- Document requests to enhance software functionality forproduct management.
- Responsible for technical papers and presentations tocolleagues and customers.
- You will be the technical lead in guiding ApplicationSupport Engineers Associates and Application Support Engineers.
- You will represent GTAC at conferences and meetings, activelyengage with the attendees and provide technical presentations whereappropriate.
Qualifications, requirements and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, IndustrialEngineering, or comparable technical training with professional experience.
- Professional experience in software analysis, softwaredevelopment or professional services / consulting
- Knowledge of the fundamentals in Operating systems,databases, PDM software, networks and webserver
- Experience in Teamcenter or an equivalent PDM Product isideal
- A solid understanding of context where the software is used
- Deductive reasoning
- Independent, structured and responsible working methods
- Excellent English skills (both written and oral).
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generousholiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you canselect benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Software is a leading provider of solutions for thedesign, simulation and manufacture of products across many differentindustries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, andmany of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufacturedusing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano,Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliveropen solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in betterproducts.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employerand do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, genderassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race,religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 120579
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time