- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Applications Developer 3-18000VAD Preferred Qualifications
Oracle Fusion Financial Applications is a critical part of Oracle Fusion Applications suite, the next generation of Oracle Applications. It enables companies to streamline financial transactional processing while improving cash flow, optimizing customer relationships, and providing strategic information. Oracle Fusion Financial Applications provide the flexibility to meet the demands of a global market with strong financial controls to assist in instilling corporate and fiscal discipline and achieve organizational efficiency. We are a team of highly motivated and self-driven contributors who will be working on various Oracle Fusion Financial products or features development in the areas such as General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Collections, Payment, Globalization features, etc. You will also have opportunities to play the role of learning and prototyping solutions for multiple modules. We not only work with state-of-the-art technology but also strive to deliver innovative next generation Fusion products on a critical market space for Oracle with the highest quality and best user experience.Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with Strategy/Product Managers to understand business process, functional designs, and implementations.2. Conduct technical designs, coding and unit testing based on Oracle solution/development processes, standards and methodologies to make final deliverables of high quality.3. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve bugs or customer issues with QA team or support engineers.
4. Provide technical design leadership and expertise in the development of products, services and processes using cutting-edge technology.
5. Candidate will also need to put some efforts into automation framework design and scripts developmentsCandidates Requirements:
1. BS and/or MS degree in computer science or equivalent
2. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
3. Good Java and Database development experiences
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
6. Self-motivated, customer focus, team player and results oriented.
7. More than 3 years software development experiences with track record of driving multiple products from inception to delivery.
8. Testing Automation script development experiences in the cloud environment are preferable Detailed Description and Job Requirements Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications. As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products. Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience. Job: Product DevelopmentLocation: CN-CN,China-SuzhouJob Type: Regular Employee HireOrganization: Oracle
About the company
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.