- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Makati City
Applications Developer 4 (C#)-19000MJ2
• Develop cross-product functional and technical designs as well as unit test scripts for features of any complexity
• Build code and unit test highly complex program units
• Handle source code and release management issue
• Perform design and code reviews, and participate in reviews of other development document deliverables
• Coordinate the work of a team of engineers in the delivery of complex projects
• Contribute to the definition of technical product architecture
• Demonstrate outstanding design skills
• Possess outstanding leadership skills
• Demonstrate outstanding project management skills including estimation, resource planning, and delivery tracking
• Innovate and create solutions to very complex problems
• Demonstrate good functional knowledge in several relevant business areas outside the immediate area of product
• Possess extensive commercial relational database and middleware technologies experience
- Possess B.S. or M.S. degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- Possess a minimum of 7 years of software engineering or related experience
- Good SQL skills with experience in developing
- Good understanding of relational database design
,normalization and data models
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and
- Good understanding of application development in
a multi-tier environment, experience of Agile/SCRUM development model is a plus
- Plans tasks and projects and defines the
resources needed for achievement of deliverables.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
: Product Development
: Regular Employee Hire