- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is part of the PESTANA HOTEL GROUP which is the largestmultinational group from Portugal in the tourism sector.
With a growing worldwide operation, it is present in 16 countries, has more than 11.000 rooms under direct management, has a global team of 7.000 professionals and is chosen by more than 3 million customers per year.
Rising above the hippest part of town, De Pijp, Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is a 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam.
Located in the former Town Hall and Archive of the Amstel Community, it is a true National Monument.
With 154 rooms & suites, a Spa, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna, a gym, 10 meeting rooms, and a beautiful restaurant & bar.
This hotel is your new luxury home in Amsterdam.
At Pestana we want to ensure that everyone has The time of their Lives! Therefore, we are looking for individuals with a professional manner and strong team spirit to join our team.
Are you service orientated? Do you love making people smile? Eager to learn? And do you love to work in the exciting hospitality branch? Then we are looking for you!
Start date: February 2020
Pestana Amsterdam Riverside is looking for motivated apprentice service employee for our newly branded restaurant.
As an apprentice you will be responsible for performing the daily activities within our restaurant (breakfast, lunch and dinner), bar, banqueting, lobby and room service.
Always taking attention to details and high level of guest service into account.
Are you looking for a fun, but challenging environment? Then Pestana is the place for you.
It will be an exciting and interesting apprenticeship, where you will be properly coached and assisted with your knowledge and experience.
We expect someone that:
- Speaks English/Dutch;
- Is currently a student of a hospitality education in The Netherlands;
- Is committed and eager to learn;
- Has a positive attitude;
- Is a team player but also independent;
- Has willingness to learn;
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Taking and serving orders;
- Clearing and setting the tables;
- Mise en place and cleaning activities;
- Interacting with guests.
- Apprenticeship starting from February 2020;
- An apprentice salary in accordance with the hospitality employment conditions and regulations;
- A dynamic but relaxed, international work environment;
- Friendly, passionate & fun colleagues;
- Special discount rates for over 100 Pestana properties worldwide;
- International growth opportunities, as priority is given to applications within the Pestana Hotel Group worldwide;
- Learning and development opportunities through our online courses.
Hi new colleague?
Nice to meet you.
My name is Danny, HR Business Partner for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside.
A beautiful hotel where we are looking for passionate colleagues.
Because we have a small team, there is a lot of freedom – this comes with responsibility.
The bar is high - and you should like that.
Congratulations, you have reached the end of this vacancy!
Does this mean that you are still enthusiastic? And do you see yourself in our team? Then I invite you to be creative and share your motivation email@example.com.