- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in driving marketplace management for a specific category, he or she will be responsible for maximizing category business and driving the team to hit the seasonal revenue targets.
- Directs and implements the category destination and category focus door strategy that meets overall category and market needs.
- Executes the Go-To-Market category strategies and provides expertise and direction to the team on the use of selling tools and all relevant materials needed to enable a successful seasonal sell-in.
- Tracks and monitors assortment placement with category destination doors, marketplace category in-store execution and category sell-thru.
- Works cross functionally with counterparts in account teams, brand, merchants and retail teams to ensure alignment on distribution and commercial priorities to ensure seasonal readiness at the key game plan checkpoints.
- Ensures account team alignment with category strategies and account category partners to include goaling processes.
- Provide forecast & allocation plan.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with min of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience and track record of success leading teams working on elevating categories and/or brand initiatives.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace.
About the company
Nike, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the design, marketing and distribution of athletic and sports-inspired footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.