- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LUXEMBOURG LUXEMBOURG
Our client is an Alternative Investment Company with a varied portfolio covering real estate, land, distressed debt, private equity and maritime. Our client are looking for an Assistant Controller to join their Finance team. Ideally you will have up to 5 years of real estate and/or alternative accounting experience. This is a very varied role that will cover accounting and financial reporting deliverables as well as preparing & analysing budgeting and forecasting plus legal/tax maintenance on the portfolio of alternative investments.Our client has strong people focused values where collaboration, respect and support are key whilst being able to achieve results without compromising on quality.
- Working with the Financial Controllers to review the real estate accounting treatment of the portfolio and assist with adhoc financial information requirements
- Reviewing financial statements (using knowledge of Lux GAAP), overseeing any service providers; ensuring accurate and correct completion within agreed timeframes
- Work with a variety of stakeholders including property managers, service providers, audit, tax and legal advisors to facilitate information requests required for the correct accounting treatment of the portfolio
- Ensuring accuracy of supporting loan schedules and working with accounts payable to support cash management and settlements for portfolio
- Ensuring all tax and CIT filings are kept up to date, monitoring service providers output and responding to any related questions
- Work with legal and operational teams to make sure all relevant legal information on file is up to date and correctly stored
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
- University degree preferred in finance, accounting or related field
- 1-5 years of experience as an accountant or auditor (Big 4) with Real Estate and/or alternative asset classes
- Previous experience of reviewing Financial Statements, using Lux GAAP.
- Fluent English is necessary
- Have a collaborative nature with a desire to support colleagues
- Good communication skills to work with a variety of stakeholders
Please apply as a priority if you are interested in this role and your career next steps!
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: email@example.com or tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.