- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Puerta de Tierra Subbarrio
Positivamente paraíso!!The iconic Hilton Caribe is looking for a guest service guru to join in leading their outstanding front office team!An Assistant Director of Front Office assists in supervising the Front Office Management and Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
The Assistant Director of Front Office will report into the Director of Front Office and oversee a team of 4 Front Office Managers, 1 Reservations Supervisor and 35 hourly union team members at this spectacular 652 room resort.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Director of Front Office, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Management Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. An Assistant Director of Front Office is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Front Office Director to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Assist the Front Office Director to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand''s loyalty scheme
- Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Assist the Front Office Director with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
- Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Director and produce minutes
- Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist the Front Office Director with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with guest opportunities and reach guest satisfaction
- Support the Front Office Managers in daily shifts
- Answer Guest Assistance inquiries taking the necessary actions
- Answer SALT surveys
- Support and motivate the team to reach the departmental goals
- Recognize and motivate the Front Office team
- Complete and review payroll
- Participate of weekly meetings in Front Office Director is not available.
What are we looking for?
Assistant Front Office Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail
- High level of IT proficiency
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- customer service