- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
In order to continue the expansion of our Transaction and Financial Engineering department, within the wider Tax Advisory department, we are currently looking to recruit for September 2019 :
Assistant focused on Transfer Pricing & Valuation (m/f)
• As a full-time member of the Tax Advisory department, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team advising our clientele of large corporate multinationals, Private Equity and Real Estate Houses.
• You will be working on intragroup financing transactions in a context of increasing transfer pricing scrutiny in Europe and Luxembourg. Specifically, you will be:
- Computing arm’s length remunerations in intragroup financing activities carried out by Luxembourg financing companies, in accordance with local guidance and OECD guidelines;
- Performing interest rate benchmarks;
- Performing group and industry analysis;
- Delivering related transfer pricing reports.
• You will also be involved in company valuation and intangible asset valuation that could cover assessing the value of the company and the intangible asset for tax, audit and transaction purposes. Specifically, you will:
- analyze and understand the company / asset to be valued and its industry;
- Assist the client and review clients’ financial projections;
- Compute discount rates;
- Research for comparable companies.
• You will also assist in reviewing and/or modelling the financial impacts of restructuring plans as well as advising on the financial and accounting implications of proposed transactions on an “ad-hoc” basis.
• You will deliver special purpose reports in the context of specific transactions (implementation phase of a structure or upon exit), including but not limited to:
- Contribution in kind
• You hold a Master degree in economics or finance;
• You are fluent in English, French and/or German, additional language skills would be considered as an asset;
• You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment;
• Team-spirit and commitment are amongst your most prominent strengths;
• You are interested in Valuations for tax and audit purposes;
• You have good financial analytical skills;
• You have and a good command of Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of Bloomberg is considered as an asset.
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.