- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Thành Phố Hạ Long
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery by Sofitel
City Ha Long State North Region/Country Vietnam
Placed in Thuong Yen Cong, Uong Bi, Quang Ninh, Legacy Yen Tu - MGallery by Sofitel is brand-new luxury 5 star hotel offering 133 unique guestrooms with outstanding design by Bill Bensley. Inspired by Vietnam's history, the 13th century Tran Dynasty' legacy and spirit Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen Buddhism, the hotel was constructed using traditional materials and techniques, the hotel's heritage - inspired design allows guests to feel like they're going back hundreds of years in-time.
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job/National under local employment status (or Foreigner already entitled to be recruited for this role) More information
Fixed-term contract: Yes
Duration of fixed-term contract (in months): 12
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 15-11-2018
Gross annual salary : 14000000 VND
Tam TRAN Tam.TRAN@accor.com
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ensure the entire Guest relations/Front Office grooming and hygiene meet Mgallery by Sofitel Standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Guest relation team
- Ensure all guests are properly greeted by guest relation team members upon their arrival
- Ensure regular and VIP guests are recognized by name
- Ensure guest relation check all VIP arrival rooms and escort VIPs following the VIP standards and check list.
- Monitor drivers’ performance and ensure the vehicles are set up to standards (follow the check list)
- Work closely with Sales team and Hanh Huong Village operation team on the daily activities for guest and promote accordingly.
- Update all the activities in Uong Bi city and the northern areas and ensure the team members promote efficiently to guest
- Ensure the team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local areas, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Being the key person to drive and upsell the hotel activities and products (FB and Wellness) and transportation
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies and procedures
- Oversee and assist guest relation in providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences and to resolve the guest complaints as well as attend to their special requests
- Monitor team member’s performance closely in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Analyzing guest feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
- In charge PRS (Reputation Performance Score) and NPS (Net Promoter Score) weekly report
- Monitor, analyzing and responding daily guest reviews on Trip Advisor and Trustyou
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Establish the good relationship with partners for transportation and other activities: yoga and meditation ect
You facilitate the customer's stay by taking care of all of their requests from their arrival through their departure from the hotel. You provide customers with attentive and personalised service. You have a thorough knowledge of the services on offer in the hotel, inform the customer and invite them to use them. You inform the customer about cultural and tourist activities in the town or region. You answer all customer requests as quickly as possible. You organise the concierge service. You monitor the quality of service offered to the customer. You know the habits of regular customers. You keep a discrete eye on comings and goings in the lobby.
MGALLERY: STAGE WITH TALENT
Our commitment is to give all MGallery employees the opportunity to live the passionate experience of becoming talented and considered Actors and Directors. In this way, each and everyone can gain fulfillment, benefit from other hotels best practices and become a talented professional in a franchised and managed high-end hotel network.
To give employees the passionate experience of becoming talented & considered Actors and Directors through which they gain fulfilment as well as learning an high end trade in a hotel network composed above all of franchised and managed hotels.
APPLY TO THIS
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.