- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Assistant Manager/Lead Specialist (SGUNI) Job Summary:
To supervise the Underwriting Support Team in achieving our vision to become the pre-eminent service partner by delivering services exceeding our business partners' expectation.
1. Operations - 50% of time spent
- To constantly review existing processes to identify areas for improvement and to lead the process improvement projects whichever relevant to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Enquiries Mailbox Handling.
- To lead the team to document or update the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) regularly and ensure all staff members perform their jobs following the SOP strictly.
- To maintain a close communication with the Business Partner to ensure alignment in services expectation and delivery.
- To collaborate with the business partner on projects or initiatives that can improve the end to end customer experiences to the sales staff and the policyholders.
- To drive the team to review and improve work processes from time to time to improve department's efficiency and effectiveness and raise such improvement initiatives to the business partner.
- To review department's resources, processing touch time with the Team Manager to ensure department has sufficient resources to deliver the agreed SLA.
- To Work closely with the underwriting team and to ensure all cases are processed within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) as documented in the Scope of Work (SOW) with the Business Partner.
- Constantly review team members' performance and provide necessary guidance to team members for continuous improvement in productivity and quality.
- To supervise, monitor and coach the team members under his/her supervision.
- Conduct training to the new members and to conduct errors review session with the team members to minimize recurrence of the same error.
2. Staff Development - 20% of time spent
- To ensure appropriate training modules are in place for all Underwriting Support staff and all Non Medical processing staff are competent before releasing into production.
- To monitor the team's productivity, understand team members' challenges in performing their tasks and implement improvement plans
- To ensure training is scheduled for all staff according to their business needs, both soft skill training and technical training.
3. Customer Services - 10% of time spent
- To cultivate the mindset of putting customers in mind during processing to eliminate potential inconveniences to the customers (both the intermediaries and the policy holders).
- To ensure all complaints are being monitored and action plans are implemented to avoid recurrences.
4. Other ad hoc task - 20% of time spent
- Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by superior in order to meet operational requirements.
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Manager, Business Process, Management