- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness.We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth.Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
- Full time
- Hong Kong
- 15 Jul 19
Identify, originate and develop relationship with new and existing retail merchants of all levels from different market segments. Improve the overall performance of the Team.
- Solicit new merchants to use the Bank's Merchant Acceptance Service and Installment Payment Plan Service.
- Provide quality account management, fostering close collaboration and execution across all stages of the partnership lifecycle (i.e., negotiation, subscriber acquisition, engagement/retention, technical integration, marketing initiatives, etc.).
- Explore and develop new business opportunities with different partners and payment vendors.
- Cross-sell the Bank's other products and services to merchants to increase overall revenue for the bank.
- Assist Team Head to execute business projects, coordinate with internal and external parties to achieve project goals, and measure the project performance after launch.
- Collect market intelligence and propose improvement on team strategy.
- Work closely with Card Marketing Team on carrying-out merchant promotion program.
- University graduate with minimum 3 years' relevant experience or secondary education with 10 years' relevant experience.
- Excellent merchant network connection.
- Good knowledge of card acceptance flows and related card policy/regulatory requirements as set by the card associations/the authorities.
- Hands on experience in using POS terminal is a must.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and MS Office.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.