- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Assistant Manager Sales (Kepong) : 0000DWXP
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager Sales.
- Achieving sales and revenue targets through implementing agreed sales strategies and policies;
- Maintaining and increasing market share of the transaction business by reviewing existing business and acquiring new opportunities;
- Preparing sales presentations to customer, explaining and recommending services that would be of value to the customer;
- Working closely with Relationship Managers from Global Banking (GB) and Commercial Banking (CMB) to selectively target and win business mandates;
- Reporting accurately and timely on each customer and the process of the sales cycle.
- At least a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial institution with relevant experience in managing a sales team.
- At least 2 to 3 years in a sales leadership role managing sales team performance with experience in providing a high service standard.
- Good knowledge and experience in Retail and Wealth Products.
- Strong problem solving skills is key to the role.
- Excellent commercial acumen, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Some level of experience in hard skills (such as P&L management, basic financial analysis, ect.)
- Must be able to make independent decisions with minimal supervision.
- Those with a Certified Financial Planning (CFP) Certificate will have an advantage (optional)
- Candidates with the following certifications or qualifications will have an added advantage, PreContract Examination (PCE)– Life & General Insurance, Federation of Investment Managers – Unit Trust, Malaysian Takaful Association License (MTA) – optional
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 04:01:00 Unposting Date
: 02-Jan-2020, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.