- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where everything is changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
You are responsible for every aspect of the hotel operation together with the other Operations Assistants, the Hotel Manager and the Assistant Hotel Manager. You operate mainly in the lounge/reception area where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet all the needs of students and hotel guests and the questions of random strangers. This goes way beyond old school reception duties: you and your team members are the hotel’s super-skilled hosts and responsible for optimal guest experience.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Reception duties: check ins and outs and all the other stuff that goes with it;
- Provide information in a fun and friendly way to guests (or potential guests!) in person, on thephone, online, by telepathy etc;
- You’re the go-to contact person for our students: you handle complaints and technical issues and other stuff as it comes up;
- You support sales activities and in-house events;
- Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about.
Who are you?
- A flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach
- Background in hospitality, preferably in a hotel environment
- You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro
- Fluent in English; decent skills in other languages? The more the merrier
- Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to every day where you will experience a great team environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. We are a realgame changerin the hospitality industry!
- TSH caresand gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym opportunities and regular cool events;
- Ready, set, grow!You will get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you everyday.Be part of The Student Hotel!
Excited? This vacancy will start by the end of January 2020.We’d be thrilled if you would apply! You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a couple of questions and sending your CV.