- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- QATAR QA
The Department of Business Administration and Computer Science offers an Associate Degree in Business Administration in English and Associate Degree in Arts with a Business Concentration in Arabic to help strengthen business education and business culture at the Community College of Qatar. The academic team in the Business Department is dedicated to providing a collaborative learning environment that prepares our students to be successful candidates in their bachelor studies at the university level and be responsible leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals in the contemporary business world.
The role of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management instructor encompasses teaching undergraduate courses, as well as academic advising, professional development, and institutional/community service.
In particular, the applicant is expected to:
• Demonstrate skill and knowledge in teaching discipline;
• Develop syllabi for relevant courses;
• Review, evaluate, and recommend student textbooks and learning materials;
• Develop, and use a variety of teaching materials that assist students in meeting course objectives;
• Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of instruction by utilizing innovative methodologies, techniques, and delivery methods;
• Evaluate students to measure their progress toward achievement of stated course objectives;
• Keep accurate student records and submit related reports and forms within requested timelines;
• Teach courses at a variety of times and locations in response to institutional needs;
• Hold regular office hours;
• Participate in department and college-wide professional development activities and committees.
The applicant must have an MSc and PhD degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from an internationally recognized university. AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS accredited university is preferred.
3 years of college/university level teaching. Work experience in GCC is preferred but not mandatory.
The applicant is expected to be able to teach in both Arabic and English languages. S/he is expected to maintain professional ethical, and responsible interactions with students, faculty, and staff.
- Education allowance: up to 3 children (from grade 1 until 18 years old);
- Airplane ticket allowance: for faculty and family members (spouse and 3 children up to 18 years of age) upon first arrival (for overseas staff), at final departure (overseas and local destination), and during summer leave;
- Shipment allowance: upon first arrival (for overseas staff) and at final departure (overseas and local destination);
- Annual basic salary increment: applicable depending on the Annual Performance Evaluation;
- Medical insurance: renewed yearly upon higher management's approval.
- business administration